GaTAPP – Application
A complete application packet consists of the following:
- Application Fee – $50.00 (non-refundable, cash or money order)
- Candidate Assurance Form (click here)
- Administrator Assurance Form (click here)
- School System Assurance Form/Partnership Agreement (click here)
- Participant, Mentor and Administrator data summary form (click here)
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Unofficial transcripts will suffice for application purposes; however, official transcripts are required for admittance into the GaTAPP program.
- Teaching Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation (ex: Former Employer, Supervisor, Principal, etc.)
- Proof of completion of the GA Education Ethics Assessment Program Entry GACE
- Proof of completion of GACE Program Admission Assessments
- First District RESA GaTAPP Application (use legal name) (click here). *Once the application form opens, you can download the form (it will download into a Word document) or you can simply print the form, fill it out and and submit it along with your other documentation to the address below.
Note: Once completed applications are reviewed, candidates will be notified of application status via email.
Please submit complete application packet to:
First District RESA
Attention: Allison Lee
201 West Lee Street
Brooklet, GA 30415